Mutiara Proservice Vehicle Sdn Bhd established for over 10 years in Petaling Jaya, our Toyota Specialist Workshop located with convenient locations near Klang, Shah Alam, Subang Jaya, Puchong, Bandar Kinrara, Bukit Jalil, Jalan Klang Lama, Sri Petaling, PJ, Cyberjaya, Putrajaya, Cheras, Bangi, KL (Kuala Lumpur).
We repair and service all type of Toyota vehicles at reasonable cost and with expert mechanics. We are one of Malaysia’s leading Independent Toyota service and repair specialist. Our brand new state of the art workshop utilizes the latest servicing and diagnostic facilities for any Toyota car like Vellfire, Alphard, Estima, Wish, Innova, Avanza, Fortuner, Harrier, Caldina, Camry, MarkX, Prius, Hiace, Hilux, Altis, Vios & Rush. And we are also one of the dealer of Mobil 1 Engine Oil & Panasonic Car Battery in Klang Valley.
Call us on 03-77825558 to scheduling your vehicle’s next service repair appointment is so fast and easy.
Our Kelantan’s Toyota Service CentrePT2924, Taman Sri Kota 2
Kampung Pasir Pekan
Wakaf Bharu, 16250 Tumpat, Kelantan
P: (609) 719 5558
All our work is carried out by our highly skilled and trained technicians, in accordance with Toyota’s servicing schedules and specifications. Our extensive knowledge means you can confidently ask us to undertake complex not only the servicing of your Toyota, but also all engine diagnostic problems, engine, gearbox, suspension and brake repairs.
Our state of the art computerised diagnostic service will ensure that your vehicle is fault free and runs smoothly. We can instantly highlight and isolate issues with the Vehicle Engine Management system, fuel system and ignition system.
Problems with the vehicle engine management, fuel & ignition systems
– Problematic or difficult starting
– Loss of performance and slow or sluggish acceleration
– Poor fuel efficiency
– Engine misfires
– Intermittent or occasional stalling of the engine
– Engine overheating
– Illumination of the check engine light
– Test exhaust emissions failure due to excessive CO (Carbon Monoxide) or HC (Hydrocarbon) content in exhaust gas
– As vehicle electrical systems become more complex and critical to a vehicle’s operation and performance, it is increasingly important to check the electrical system within your car.
Your car’s electrical system should be completely checked and tested every two years or whenever serviced for any type of drive ability problem.
At Mutiara Proservice Vehicle Sdn Bhd we specialise in electrical diagnosis for charging, starter, battery or complex injection and ignition systems.
Electrical tests include
– Engine management systems
– All types of ignition systems and vehicle electrics
– ABS systems – test & adjustments to: speed sensors, modulators, relays, solenoids and pump assemblies
– SRS systems – interrogating ECM units, fault codes, airbags, clock springs, warning light checks, crash sensors
– General motor vehicle electrics
– Central body electrics (central door locking systems)
We also offer a number of other services while you wait for your car:
– FREE WiFi
– Enjoy our coffee & Drinks
– Waiting room with Massage Chairs & TV
|9:00 am - 6:00 pm||9:00 am - 6:00 pm||9:00 am - 6:00 pm||9:00 am - 6:00 pm||Closed||9:00 am - 6:00 pm||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|